Welcome to Cocopah
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cocopah Middle School’s Association Of Parents and Teachers (APT) is a volunteer run organization that is dedicated to providing an outstanding education for over 900 students. Our members consist of families and staff that come together to support the needs of our students, teachers, and community. We thank you for visiting and invite you to spend some time and get to know our community. We are knee deep into preparing for the 2019-20 school year and updating our website. We encourage you to get involved by filling our volunteer registration form out below.
New for the 2019-20 year: the Cocopah APT has moved to an inclusive-membership model (versus the paid membership model) we have supported in the past in a concerted effort to support the growing needs of our students and community. This means that every parent, every teacher and every school administrator is invited and encouraged to participate in our APT community without the expectation for annual APT membership dues. But the APT still needs your financial assistance to help fund and support student-centered programs and events throughout the school year. The Back to School Fundraising Event that is going on now is a great example of our recalibration to focus on the ‘on-campus student enrichment’.
- Our Back to School Fundraiser 2019-20
- The 2019-2020 Board
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 2019 Newsletter
- Cholla Road Closure on Tuesday, 4/30/2019
- Nominate an incredible teacher to win a pizza party for him/her!
- Family Trivia Night – April 23
- Proposed Slate for the APT Board 2019-20
- Monthly Newsletter – April, 2019
- FREE Back to School Health Checks
Other Announcement Sources:
- past Email Newsletters – Cocopah Connections
There are no upcoming events at this time.