Our APT can benefit from your everyday purchases which costs nothing to you. Basically, companies pay a percentage or a small portion of your regular shopping back to the school and this amount adds up really quickly. Purchases you make every day, any day, anytime, will raise money for Cocopah. Register or use our links to help raise extra money for our school. It’s so easy and more than likely, it’s a place you already purchase items. Please review our list below for companies participating.
Amazon Community Rewards Program “Smile”
- Go to: http://smile.amazon.com
- Search for “Cocopah Middle School Association of Parents and Teachers” (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Each time you shop on Amazon, be sure to start at http://smile.amazon.com. (Amazon may remind you to log-in through “Smile.Amazon.com” — but it looks the same as Amazon.com.)
- Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to: http://www.FrysCommunityRewards.com If you do not already have a Fry’s V.I.P. online account, please create one.
- Make sure you have your Fry’s V.I.P Card # on hand!
- Click on “Enroll Now.” Search for organization #JE531 (Cocopah Middle School APT) and “Enroll” to complete.
- ** Every family must re-enroll starting in August of each year.
Safeway/Albertson’s Community Rewards Program
- Save Box Tops for Cocopah Student Council. Don’t forget to save your Boxtops and turn them in to your teacher or the front office! The Scottsdale Unified School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service.
- Tuft & Needle – Purchasing a new bed mattress? Get one delivered to your door by Tuft & Needle and 25% of your purchase gets donated to our school.
Target Community Rewards Program – If you have a Target Credit Card or Target Debit Card (REDcard) please go to the website: www.target.com/tcoe Under “Sign me up” or “Search for Your School” click on ‘Cocopah Middle School”” Then, fill in your First Name, Last Name, and REDcard number and click on “Complete Enrollment.