Our APT can benefit from your everyday purchases which costs nothing to you. Basically, companies pay a percentage or a small portion of your regular shopping back to the school and this amount adds up really quickly. Purchases you make every day, any day, anytime, will raise money for Cocopah. Register or use our links to help raise extra money for our school. It’s so easy and more than likely, it’s a place you already purchase items. Please review our list below for companies participating.
- Amazon Smile – start your Amazon purchases here.
- Fry’s – Visit www.fryscommunityrewards.com and sign-in to your Fry’s account or register for one.
- Select My Account and then My Account Settings.
- Scroll down, click “enroll” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Select Cocopah Middle School APT (80483) and save changes.
- This needs to be updated each year in September when all accounts reset.
- SunProduce Co-op – New for the 2018-19 year, anyone in our community can receive a box of fresh produce once a week. This program runs in 8 weeks cycles for $200 or $25 a box per week. Each box comes with about 8-10 fresh items that have been harvested that week. Pick up is on Fridays from 1-2pm in the Cocopah parking lot.
- Bambox – New for the 2018-19 year, Bambox will provide free delivery to Cocopah on Fridays to members of our community when ordering their amazing nutrition packed micro-green salads… just use Cocopah as your code when ordering.
- Save Box Tops for Cocopah Student Council. Turn them into the office or your student’s first hour teacher.