- Cocopah Connections Bi-Weekly Newsletter – email firstname.lastname@example.org by the prior Monday at noon; newsletter is published every other Saturday morning.
- How to get information posted on the APT website – email Lara Vineyard at communication@cocopahAPT.com
- How to get events on student announcements – email Mrs. Bunker email@example.com
- How to get something on SUSD school website – contact Pamela Gleason, Principal Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to get something on marquee(s) – send request to Nick Noonan (Principal) email@example.com, and copy Mike Jones (Plant Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which marquee
- Cocopah APT Federal Tax Exempt Letter copy- email email@example.com
- Copies – can use copier in office or upstairs in B or C building
- APT boxes in office:
- Treasurer box top row 3rd from left
- General APT box top row 1st on left
- APT Room in library building entrance is where it says ‘student store’. Nancy Wik at the front desk has a key to get in the room. There are many general supplies in there that you can use. Any questions contact Amy Mariucci at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SignUp Genius is a wonderful tool that many events used last year. If you are signing up volunteers please consider using it.