Welcome to Cocopah!
We look forward to getting to know you and showing you why Cocopah is known as the caring community. The APT plays an important part at Cocopah working together with the students, staff, parents and administration to make a difference in every student’s educational experience. As a new member of the Cocopah Community we encourage you to get connected in the following ways…
- Join the Cocopah APT. Through our annual APT Membership Drive, we are able to fund many key programs and events and rely on support from our community. As a member you will receive a Cocopah Student Directory.
- Scan the Cocopah APT Website for information to help you prepare for school, reach out to the community, and get involved.
- Subscribe to Cocopah Connections. The bi-weekly APT newsletter is sent Saturday mornings to help you prepare for upcoming events and to keep you informed.
- Read our Printed Monthly Update which is available the first school day of each new month.
- Attend the monthly APT meetings on Mondays at 9:30am. Everyone is welcome – bring a friend. The meeting starts off with an update from our Principal and is followed with topics including funding requests, upcoming events, school news, district news and more.
- Participate in the numerous events and activities throughout the school year as an APT committee member, a volunteer, or an attendee. In all cases, your involvement is needed and appreciated.
Please let us know if we can help with your transition to Cocopah. We are eager to assist and will do our best to get you the information you need. Wishing you and your family all the best at Cocopah! The Cocopah APT (info@cocopahAPT.com)
We have established grade level reps this year to help foster communication between the teachers and parents.
6th grade: Lara Vineyard
7th grade: Jackie Wollheim
8th grade: Nori Vial