Expected to be this year’s BIGGEST SCHOOL EVENT
The Mustang Stampede is a fun filled community afternoon that goes on into the evening…. we’ll have rides, games, activities, music, art projects, photo opportunities, food, a chance to learn more about the school and hear from our new principal.
2:30-4:30pm: Cocopah Students + Cocopah Teachers
(requires an entrance fee + a student release)
4:30-6:30pm: Open to the Community – parents + siblings are encouraged to join in on the fun, in addition to all present 5th graders who will be attending Cocopah in 2018. (no entrance fee to attend)
Click here to purchase entry for your student for The Mustang Stampede at https://cocopahapt.typeform.com/to/kejLUd.
- Pre-purchase your raffle tickets (which will be filled out for you prior to the event – no hand writing your name on EVERY ticket)
- Make a classroom basket donation (one of our biggest ways to raise money this school year)
- Help us to know how many people to expect (so we have enough food trucks so that you don’t have to wait in line for too long)
- Best of all save some money (since the student entrance fee will be more expensive on the day of the event)
- So be ahead of the pack and head there now…