Mustang Student Orientation- Friday, August 7, 2015
Cocopah APT proudly invites you to…
2015 MUSTANG STUDENT ORIENTATION
Mark Your Calendars Now
Get it all done at Mustang Student Orientation
- Pick-up Student Schedules
- Pay ECAP fee online (https://touchbase.susd.org/) or at orientation (cash only).
- Get ParentVUE pass code
- Join the Cocopah APT (bring completed APT Membership forms)
- Volunteer for a committee – Cocopah and the APT need you!
- Purchase PE uniforms
- Purchase Cocopah Spirit Wear
- Set-up cafeteria funds
- Pre-pay for Cocopah yearbook
- Learn about Cocopah sport teams and clubs
- Tour the wonderful campus
- Enjoy refreshments
- And much more…
When: Friday, August 7th
9-10:30 am – 7th Grade
10-11:30 am – 8th Grade
12:00-2 pm – 6th Grade
Where: Cocopah Cafeteria
Bring: Cash, credit, or checks with you to pay at stations ($5 ECAP fee, PE Uniforms, Spirit Wear, Yearbook, APT Membership, etc.)
We still need volunteers at Mustang Orientation. Click here to sign up.
Questions? Contact Cindy Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org).