Is coming to Cocopah!
Have you heard about Bambox? They are offering free Friday deliveries to the Cocopah Community and a portion of your sales will be donated back to the school.
Just use “Cocopah” as your promo code when placing your order. Below is some more information about them. Deliveries to Cocopah will be Friday afternoons from 1-2pm.
Mission & Vision
We are a growing community committed to helping people achieve healthier & more sustainable
lifestyles through Better Agricultural Methods.
Our vision is to offset the negative environmental and social impact of conventional agriculture &
the standard American diet by growing responsibly & building communities around healthy
- No pesticides or herbicides on our plants, so none enter your body. The active
chemical in round-up, the most common and heavily utilized herbicide in conventional
agriculture interferes with human “gut health” and contributes to chronic disease.
- Non-GMO, always. Ever notice how gluten intolerance wasn’t really a thing a few
decades ago? Genes in crops are modified at a microscopic level and the body
sometimes doesn’t recognize the genetics of the modified organism and will react with
an immune response.
- Microgreens are 4-6x as nutritionally dense as their adult counterparts, and they
provide some of the most bioavailable form of micronutrients possible for the body.
- Moms had it right when they told us to eat our veggies, and we are growing the
cleanest, most nutritious veggies possible.
- Traditional produce in grocery stores could be robbed of valuable nutrition by
having been harvested up to 1 week before they were actually ripe, then have a transit
through several states over the course of weeks before being purchased. All the while,
the nutrients that were at their peak when that produce was harvested (assuming it was
fully ripe) is diminishing over time. We close that gap.
- No pesticides or herbicides, & No chemical fertilizers. This helps to offset chemical runoff and reduce “dead zones” in the ocean, protecting marine wildlife.
- Non-GMO, always. This helps preserve organic & heirloom variety seeds & plant species.
- Utilizes space more efficiently than traditional agriculture by going vertical, increasing growable land area.
- Growing directly inside the city reduces CO2 emissions due to less transportation needs to get produce to customers.
- 30% of all grocery store produce goes to landfill annually. BAMBOX? We scale our operations with our memberships, and donate any excess produce.
- Adaptive reuse of abandoned or otherwise unusable buildings could be the future homes of indoor farming, adding social value.
- 98% less water than traditional farming, due to efficiently designed growing spaces & recirculation